This DIY Unicorn Glitter Slime will make you believe in magic
We just gave slime a glittery unicorn makeover and the result is from a fairy tale. Do you believe in magic? Well, now you do.
This simple DIY project will turn one of your childhood favorite mystical creatures into a new slimy obsession. Slime has become trendy for all ages, so why not shimmer it up with some vibrant colors and, of course, a little glitz. We firmly believe in using glitter, spice, and everything nice to transform your average slime.
Consisting mainly of glue — the ultimate ingredient in all the best crafts — and added glitter pigments, this glimmering DIY craft will enchant you with its sparkle. We used pink, purple, and blue glitter, but you can customize this slime with your favorite unicorn colors. Once you feel the slime in your hands, you won’t be able to put it down!
Check out the video below to see how to make your own unicorn glitter slime. Trust us, you’ll be playing with it all day.
Unicorn Glitter Slime
1/2 cup hot water
1/2 tsp. borax
1 bottle of glitter glue
1 cup water
1. In a small pitcher, add the 1/2 cup of hot water and 1/2 tsp. of borax. Stir and allow the borax to dissolve.
2. Pour out the bottle of glitter glue into a bowl, and add 1 cup of water. Stir until fully combined.
3. Slowly add the borax solution, mixing vigorously. Be sure not to add too much or the slime will become like a putty and not stretchy.
4. Start using your hands to mix the slime, to gauge how sticky it is.
5. Once the desired slime consistency is reached, add glitter.