21 Things We’ll Never Not Love
Sometimes we all need a little reminder of those things in life that made us feel collective joy. And there’s nothing wrong with that. Sometimes a person, a moment, or a cat just bursts into our lives and for a brief second we feel all the happy feelings. What are those things, you ask? We have a few ideas. Here are some things you might remember loving, and continue to love, because they are just that lovable. It’s possible that you may have never seen some of these things before now, but now that you have, you probably will love them forever with us.
1. When Denver the dog was guilty
2. When this baby panda sneezed
4. The moment your AOL “connected”
5. And this sound
6. Getting a hand-written letter in the mail
A real letter beats an email any day.
7. Cats wearing glasses
8. That love scene from The Notebook
9. Photobombing animals
10. The Hook dinner scene
11. These twin babies talking to each other
12. Every Maya Angelou quote
13. This dance
14. Delirious/uncontrollable laughter
You know, when you’re with your besties and you start laughing at something and then can’t stop. The laughter gets more and more intense until you can’t breathe. And you can’t even remember what you’re laughing at in the first place.
15. Could Joey BE wearing anymore clothes?
16. Taking pictures of sunsets
Have you ever not taken a picture of a beautiful sunset? It’s impossible not to do.
17. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song
18. Dogs who lay like humans
19. When Charlie bit his brother
Sprinkles on donuts, too.
21. Those very special people who make us laugh
Featured images and videos via Youtube, Chronicle, Twistedsifter, 5boysand1girlmake6, Jokeroo, Fanpop, Shutterstock, Welldonestuff, via