20 Fashion and Beauty Deals You Can Still Shop After Amazon Prime Day, Including Meghan Markle's $5 Mascara
This story originally appeared on InStyle.com by Eden Lichterman.
While Amazon Prime Day technically ended last night, there are still tons of fashion and beauty deals available. From breezy summer dresses to everyday sneakers to top-rated mascara, post-Prime Day deals are the gifts that keep on giving. And to make it easier for you to shop the best ones, we rounded up 20 deals that we'd recommend adding to your cart ASAP. Keep scrolling through to check out all the best fashion and beauty deals to take advantage of in the days following Amazon Prime Day.
Best post-Prime Day fashion deals:
- Starter Seamless Two-in-One Bra Tank Top, $15 (orig. $24), amazon.com
- Find. Printed Summer Midi Skirt, $19 (orig. $36), amazon.com
- 28 Palms 100% Silk Short-Sleeve Button-Down Blouse, $22 (orig. $28), amazon.com
- 28 Palms Tropical Print Off-the-Shoulder Maxi Dress, $23 (orig. $30), amazon.com
- Levi's Mid-Length Denim Shorts, $30 (orig. $45), amazon.com
- Zesica Short-Sleeve V-Neck Printed Wrap Dress, $35 with coupon (orig. $37), amazon.com
- Dream Pairs Elastic Ankle Strap Espadrille Wedge Sandals, $38 (orig. $57), amazon.com
- Adidas Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, $50 (orig. $70), amazon.com
- Reebok Classic Leather Harman Run Sneaker, $55 (orig. $65), amazon.com
- Calvin Klein Gabrianna Novelty Bucket Shoulder Bag, $83 (orig. $138), amazon.com
Best post-Prime Day beauty deals:
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Washable Mascara, $5 (orig. $9), amazon.com
- Revlon ColorStay Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, $5 (orig. $8), amazon.com
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Multi-Use Concealer, $5 (orig. $10), amazon.com
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, $6 (orig. $9), amazon.com
- Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen Lotion, $7 (orig. $15), amazon.com
- SeoulCeuticals Anti-Aging Snail Repair Cream, $18 (orig. $29), amazon.com
- L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum, $18 (orig. $24), amazon.com
- Bellisso Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner Set for Hair Growth, $26 (orig. $30), amazon.com
- Olay Regenerist Retinol Moisturizer, $36 (orig. $47), amazon.com
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush, $45 (orig. $60), amazon.com
If you've already stocked up on sundresses for the summer, consider adding a flowy midi skirt to your wardrobe. This multi-colored printed one is the perfect accent piece to pair with all the solid-colored basics you already have. You can dress it down with a T-shirt and sneakers or dress it up with a silky tank top and heeled sandals.
"I am SO in love with this skirt," one reviewer wrote. "First off, the material is great, and the fit is perfect. The pattern is also so beautiful and gives off a designer vibe. I always get compliments every time I wear this. I love that it is easy to style for both work and casual looks."
You can also get a pair of top-rated Reebok faux-leather sneakers for a discount. They have a cushioned midsole for extra support and a low-cut design so you can freely move your ankles. As one reviewer said, they're "perfect for cute outfits when you need comfortable shoes."
In the accessories sale section, this Calvin Klein faux-leather bucket bag is going for 40 percent off its original price. It comes in 21 colors and patterns, each with an adjustable strap, a tie detail on the front, and a detachable wristlet inside. The top of the bag has a magnetic closure.
"I love this handbag," a shopper said. "It's so pretty and just the right size! It's not too deep and big enough to fit my cosmetic pouch and two wallets along with some other small items."
Moving on to the beauty department, the Maybelline Lash Sensational Washable Mascara with over 46,800 five-star ratings is on sale for just $5. The popular mascara has a curved brush with 10 layers of bristles to add both length and volume to your lashes. It works so well that even Meghan Markle's makeup artist swears by it for a full and voluminous look.
"My favorite mascara of all time," a reviewer wrote. "I have super straight lashes, but I don't even need an eyelash curler for this mascara! It curls and volumizes my lashes so beautifully. Very easy application and although it's not waterproof, it lasts all day without leaking off or smudging."
It's always important to wear sunscreen on your face, and it's especially crucial to do so during the summer months. The Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 60 is a customer-loved choice that's on sale for just $7. It protects against both UVA and UVB rays to prevent sunburns and signs of aging. One reviewer wrote, "This is the first sunscreen I have found that protects my skin but also doesn't irritate my eczema."
Finishing off with a top-rated moisturizer, the SeoulCeuticals Anti-Aging Snail Repair Cream is going for 38 percent off its original price. It's made with 97.5 percent snail mucin extract, which is a trusted ingredient in many Korean beauty products for brightening skin and smoothing wrinkles.
"The first time I used this skin cream, I was shocked to see the immediate difference," a shopper wrote. "The fine lines under my eyes and on my forehead were less noticeable. My skin felt moist and soft. That night my face was still so smooth and soft."
If you're feeling like you missed out on the millions of Prime Day deals over the past two days, you can still get your shopping fix in with these after-sale deals. Just be sure to make your purchases before these popular products sell out.