9 questions we have about the Super Bowl halftime show
Coldplay, Bruno Mars, and Beyoncé put on one hell of a Super Bowl halftime show. There were marching bands, people. Multiple marching bands! Here are some of the thoughts that went through our minds during the amazing performance:
1. Who gave these kids sugar right before halftime?
2. Was this stage design inspired by “Colors of the Wind”?
3. Where can we get these flower umbrellas?
4. Is that you, Schmidt from New Girl?
5. Can someone please invent a new word to describe this moment?
6. How did the world not implode from this epicness?
7. Can this please be the next Charlie’s Angels movie?
8. How the heck did they coordinate this magical moment?
9. And how — no, really — how can we be more like Beyoncé?