Hey, girl. It’s spring. It may not FEEL like spring, but according to our calendars and racks of pastel clothing and shelves of Easter candy, it’s definitely spring. Even though it may be snowing where you live, warm weather is coming, and it’s better to be prepared. For this week’s Mangomini’s Illustrated How-To’s, allow me to inspire what your spring wardrobe should look like (in an ideal world where nor’easters aren’t a weekly occurrence).
Where to buy everything:
1. Half-moon straw tote bag, Urban Outfitters, $49
2. MOTO white cropped wide leg jeans, Topshop, $75
3. L’Amour raw-cut cropped tee, Forever 21, $8.90
4. ASOS TAKOTA suede heeled sandals, ASOS, $87
5. Crap Eyewear “The Wild Gift” sunglasses, Urban Outfitters, $79
6. ASOS DESIGN button through floral midi dress, ASOS, $56