When it comes to puffy sleeves (one of the biggest fashion trends of the season), the bigger, the better. The puffy-sleeve movement is all about drama. Designers are exaggerating silhouettes with help from shoulder pads and extra inches of fabric, pumping up the sleeves of button-up shirts, off-the-shoulder tops, and structured blouses.
It’s not just the tops that are getting the voluminous makeover; dresses are also receiving the ’80s treatment. But there’s no need to go all Alexis Carrington from Dynasty. You can subtly work the extra volume into your outfits with a puff-sleeve top.
Below, eight of our favorite takes on the trend to shop right now.
1. Gap Metallic Detailed Blouse
2. Mango Tapestry Printed Blouse
3. Stella Jean Striped Puffy Sleeve Blouse
4. Caroline Constas Floral Printed Puffy Sleeve Top
5. Lisa Marie Fernandez Cropped Puffy Sleeve Top
6. & Other Stories Red Puffy Sleeve Blouse
7. Topshop Eyelet Puffy Sleeve Top
8. Madewell Gingham Puffy Sleeve Blouse
This article originally appeared on InStyle.