Summer’s here, which means it’s swimsuit season! Thanks to the data crunchers at Pinterest, we can now reveal the most popular swimsuits of 2017 — and some are so cute, we’re putting them on our shopping lists twice (in two different colors, of course).
While celebs seem to be sporting ever-teenier bikinis, regular gals are still pinning mostly one-piece styles, which now come in more cuts and variations than ever before. Sporty swimsuits are also on-trend for 2017, as are more fashion-forward suits with details like ruffles and cutouts.
Ready to splash around in style all summer? Ahead, check out the most popular swimsuits of the year.
1. A white one-piece with a keyhole cutout.
Get it here for $180.
2. A sporty tankini.
This top is currently sold out, but Nike offers a similar style for $40.99.
3. A high-neck, high-waist bikini.
Get the top here for $67.
4. A supportive top with underwire, and a little bling.
This one’s sold out, but Panache offers a similar style here for $64.
5. A super-chic two-piece by Swimsuits for All.
Get it here for $57.40.
6. A Millennial pink peplum tankini top.
Get it here for $88.
7. A sultry one-piece with polka-dotted mesh panels.
This style is sold out, but try a similar Swimsuits for All look here, for $136.46.
8. A palm print halter top.
This one’s sold out, but try a similar pineapple print top here, for $62.99.
9. A bright fuchsia suit with a ruffle neckline.
This suit is from last season, but try a similar ruffle-neck style here, in black, for $39.99.
10. A deep V-neck one-piece.
Get it here for $40.
Happy summer, mermaids.