8 essential edgy sweaters, because it's finally sweater weather
We love everything fall. By far our favorite thing about fall is SWEATERS. We rock chunky sweaters basically all fall and winter long, and we’re so happy to celebrate cooler weather with beautiful sweaters. There are so many different ways to wear sweaters, whether you’re layering or rocking ’em with your fave jacket. All we wanna do is grab our squad, drink some warm, yummy drinks and enjoy the cool breeze in our oh-so-chic, and oh-so-edgy knits. Selfies galore!
1. This absolutely BEAUTIFUL burgundy turtleneck is totally convertible, like, woah ($85)
Because why wear a turtleneck when you can have a *convertible* turtleneck?!
2. This oversized turtleneck is neutral and so cozy ($78)
This is seriously so gorgeous. We adore those long sleeves.
3. This off the shoulder look is super sassy, and we love the texture ($54)
This look is perfect for the coziest date night.
4. This tie-up sweater with ah-mazing detail ($80)
Ooh la la! We love every single part of this killer look.
5. This knee-length sweater with a unique neckline SCREAMS artsy ($45)
The perfect excuse to wear leggings ’til spring.
6. This dreamy cape is all neutrals, and yet so statement-making ($45)
We’d feel so fancy in this work of art.
7. This sweet striped sweater is so on trend ($69)
Grab some cozy booties and go-to jeggings, and you have your look for fall.
8. This mock neck beauty is a must have ($59)
Too cool for school.