6 extremely cozy boots you should be wearing to stay comfy this ~cold weather season~
Our favorite part about it finally getting colder out is that we can live our dream of being cuddled 24/7 in furry, comfy outfits. We pretty much want to feel like we’re laying in bed all winter long. Nothing makes us feel warm and fuzzy quite like super cozy boots! In honor of ~cold weather season~ we sought out all the fuzziest and comfiest. But we weren’t just looking for comfortable shoes. We were looking for style, too. Obviously! Here are some of our faves for fall and winter.
1. The super on trend BARNEY Sock Boot ($65)
Oh, that color is seriously a must.
2. Style & Co. Ciley Cold Weather Boots ($35 on sale)
These work just as well as your lazy brunch boots as they do your shoveling snow boots! It’s all we really want, TBH.
3. Jambu Women’s Mendocino Lace-Up Cold-Weather Booties ($54 on sale)
Simple, affordable, and good for all weather surprises.
4. These super cozy J. Crew Nordic Boots ($145)
We adore those laces.
5. The epic Sorel Joan Of Arctic Boot ($180)
So fuzzy! We approve.
6. Bare Traps Amelya Cold-Weather Booties ($90 on sale)
Perfect for wearing basically all the time.