Sephora’s Sale on Sale Has Over 600 Beauty and Makeup Essentials for as Little as $2
This article originally appeared on People.com by Nina Huang.
If you thought November’s Black Friday was the only time to score beauty brands on major sale near the end of the year, think again. Sephora’s first-ever December Sephorathon has landed, and the discounts are absolutely too good to miss. The month-long shopping tentpole, a first for the retailer, includes over 600 beauty and skincare must-haves for an extra 20 percent off—with prices starting at just $2.
From celebrity-loved Glamglow moisturizers and anti-aging favorites by Perricone MD, to the inclusive Beautyblender foundation and Nars’ iconic VIP Audacious lipstick, Sephora’s sale on sale is a treasure trove for beauty lovers. Shoppers who want to score the extra 20 percent off have to be a member of Sephora’s free Beauty Insider rewards program. Once you log into your account, simply enter code MAJORSALE at checkout to watch the prices drop in your shopping cart.
Notable deals include Glamglow’s moisturizing eye cream set, which is worth $59 but is now only $25 with the discount. K-beauty favorite Dr. Jart’s Ceramidin set, valued at $79, is just $33, while Kiehl’s Midnight Miracles kit that includes the brand’s classic Midnight Recovery Concentrate serum is now just $47—down from a $111 value. With such an overwhelming amount of markdowns to look through, we’ve narrowed down the 17 best skincare deals from Sephorathon.
Best skincare deals at Sephorathon:
- Fresh Day & Night Cleansing Duo, $19 (orig. $22)
- Sephora Collection Pearl Eye Mask, $2.50 (orig. $3.50)
- First Aid Beauty Skin Soirée Kit, $21 (orig. $28)
- Tower 28 Beauty Mini Juicy All The Way Lip Jelly Set, $10 (orig. $20)
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Moisture from Head to Toe Set, $33.50 (orig. $48)
- Ouai Get Your Ouai Set, $29 (orig. $38)
- Kiehl’s Midnight Miracles Set, $55.80 (orig. $78)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Bestsellers Tin, $31.20 (orig. $45)
- Glamglow Clear Skin in 3, 2, 1 Supermud Set, $41.50 (orig. $69)
- Peter Thomas Roth Peel & Reveal Kit, $47.50 (orig. $68)
- Glamglow Turn Up The Brightness Brighteyes and Glowtarter Illuminating Eye Cream & Daily Moisturizer Duo, $25 (orig. $42)
- Kosas Keep It Clean Volumizing Mascara and Hydrating Lip Set, $24 (orig. $35)
- Alpha-H Instant AHA Facial Tonic, $36 (orig. $48)
- Perricone MD Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer, $174 (orig. $290)
- Perricone MD High Potency Classics: Nutritive Cleanser, $21 (orig. $35)
Of course, makeup must-haves are marked down, too, with brands like Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty seriously discounted. Deals include the brand’s contouring Match Stix and mini lip glosses, but they’re not the only luxury beauty items to score. Huda Beauty, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Nars, and Marc Jacobs are all discounted, and we’ve narrowed down the 15 best deals here.
Best makeup deals at Sephorathon:
- Beautyblender Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation, $20 (orig. $40)
- Becca Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation, $22 (orig. $44)
- Bobbi Brown Mini Get Glossy Lip Gloss Set, $24.50 (orig. $39)
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio, $37 (orig. $54)
- Fenty Beauty Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set: Holo’Daze Edition, $20.40 (orig. $36)
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette, $39 (orig. $65)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon, $10.40 (orig. $26)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit, $20 (orig. $40)
- Nars VIP Audacious Lipstick, $25 (orig. $34)
- Tarte Clay Play Face Shaping Palette, $25 (orig. $45)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Eyeshadow, $13 (orig. $28)
- Milk Makeup Party Pack Kush Lip Balm Trio, $17 (orig. $25)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Lipgloss, $17 (orig. $29)
- Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara, $16.10 (orig. $23)
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow, $16.80 (orig. $24)
The sale is slated to end at 11:59 p.m. PT on January 1, 2021, so head over to shop what’s probably the last chance of the year to score so many beauty brands on super sale. Popular items like Foreo’s Mini Luna 2 cleansing device and Glamglow’s exfoliating masks are already gone, so hurry and grab others before they’re sold out as well.