The plumping lip gloss 200,000 shoppers love is 50% off at Sephora today
This story is being continually updated with new Sephora deals.
Although you can’t peruse the aisles of Sephora right now (one of our favorite pastimes) due to closures in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, you can shop online—and save some major bucks as a result. The beauty retailer is offering an online sale in which select products will be marked down to 50% off for one day only. Every day for the next two weeks offers a set of new steals. It’s like opening a present each day—you never know what goodie is waiting for you inside.
Similar to Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty, Sephora’s Oh Snap! Sale will run through April 4th, so check back here for new deals every day. Note that a few days are excluded from the sale: March 21st, 24th, 28th, and 29th. Some brands included in the sale are Too Faced, Benefit Cosmetics, Clinique, Stila, Urban Decay, and many more. So if you’re itching to online shop while staying at home, now’s the time to stock up on your favorite makeup products.
Bonus: Get free shipping when using the code FREESHIP during checkout. Also note that Sephora is limiting purchases to two of the same product per customer.
Below, shop the daily deals from Sephora’s Oh Snap! Sale, and see which steals you missed out on (but can still buy, of course.)
TODAY: Thursday, April 2nd
Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream Gloss
$10.50 (orig. $21)Shop it Sephora
This lip gloss comes in 10 colors, ranging from a nude tint to a rich, wine shade. Almost 200,000 shoppers “heart” the product on Sephora, and it has 4.6 out of 5 stars on the site. This fan-favorite gloss aims to create the appearance of fuller lips and moisturize.
One shopper says of the Kir Royale color, “This is the second color I’ve bought and I honestly cannot get enough. I am NOT a gloss person but the color payoff and the feel of these are unbeatable.”
Another reviewer notes, “I would give this lipgloss 10 stars if I could! I probably have at least 150 lipglosses in my makeup room. This is by far, my go-to favorite lipgloss ever. It’s plumping but not painful, very glossy and lasts for hours. I have dry lips and this helps a ton!”
Murad Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++
Murad’s antioxidant-rich moisturizer aims to shield and revitalize environmentally stressed skin. It’s made to benefit all skin types—normal, oily, combination, dry, and sensitive. One shopper says, “Wore this on vacation in Florida. Kept my skin soft and hydrated while also helping to stop my face from getting sunburnt. Works well under makeup also.”
High Potency Classics: Hyaluronic Intensive Moisturizer Perricone MD
$34.50 (orig. $69)Shop it Sephora
Perricone MD’s oil-free gel cream targets dry and dehydrated skin, working to moisturize and smooth. It also targets fine lines and wrinkles and helps boost firmness and elasticity.
One reviewer says, “I’ve been searching high and low for a moisturizer that can combat the dry, flaky skin I’ve developed over the last few years, trying upwards of 20 different brands, formulations, ingredients, etc. and THIS one actually works. After 2 months of use my skin is hydrated, has a more even tone, is firmer, and overall looks better than it has in years.”
High Potency Growth Factor Firming & Lifting Serum Perricone MD
$64.50 (orig. $129)Shop it Sephora
The goal of Perricone MD’s serum is to visibly lift while improving your skin’s plumpness, bounce, and resilience. It is recommended for normal, dry, oily, and combination skin. One shopper says, “It’s like fresh squeezed grapefruit with lemons. It’s very refreshing and a pleasant addition to my skincare routine. It absorbs very well and my skin is very smooth afterward. I think my face looks brighter and clearer after a month’s use, and a little drop really goes a long way. I can tell when I forget to use it because my skin just isn’t as smooth or soft then.”
Sephora Oh Snap! deals you may have missed out on:
- 50% off Becca Ultimate Lipstick Love, $12 (orig. $24)
- 50% off Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara, $12.50 (orig. $25)
- 50% off Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Original, $12 (orig. $24)
- 50% off Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Eden, $12 (orig. $24)
- 50% off Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube – Sin, $12 (orig. $24)
- 50% off Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube – Anti-Aging, $12 (orig. $24)
- 50% off Smashbox Photo Finish Oil & Shine Control Primer, $19.50 (orig. $39)
- 50% off Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner – Micro Tip $11 (orig. $22)
- 50% off It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara, $12.50 (orig. $25)
- 50% off Clinique High Impact Mascara, $9.75 (orig. $19.50)
- 50% off Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara, $9.75 (orig. $19.50)
- 50% off First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads 28 Pack, $8.50 (orig. $17)
- 50% off First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads 60 Pack, $17 (orig. $34)
- 50% off Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx, $24 (orig. $48)
- 50% off Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Eye, $19 (orig. $38)
Keep checking back for more of the Sephora Oh Snap! sale deals here.