17 Nick Miller quotes that will make you say, "Me."
You might want to grow up and be just like Jess Day, but admit it: Deep in your heart, you know you’re really more of a Nick Miller. We’re all a little bit like Nick Miller, and that’s not a bad thing. He’s the lovable guy who sure plays it off like he doesn’t have a care in the world, but actually he has SO MANY CARES. He’s proved time and time again that he’ll do anything to help a friend in need — even Schmidt.
Nick Miller is also damn funny. A lot of his quick quips might go over your head at first, but don’t worry. We’ve rounded up some of our favorites here. Nick Miller forever 💙.
1. “I’ve never been an inspiration before…I don’t like this much responsibility.”
2. “Do I regret it? Yes. Would I do it again? Probably.”
3. “I like getting older. I feel like I’m finally aging into my personality.”
4. “I’d give you a hug, but my shirt smells pretty weird today.”
5. “First order of business, we eat their food.”
6. “I know this isn’t gonna end well, but the middle part is gonna be awesome.”
7. “I’m not convinced I know how to read, I’ve just memorized a lot of words.”
8. “Sandwiches and sex!? I want that!”
9. “You can’t just say ‘butt drinking’ and then not explain what that is. That is two of my four favorite things.”
10. “I am not a successful adult. I don’t eat vegetables and/or take care of myself.”
11. “I want to go in my room and do weird stuff on my computer.”
12. “I really like when a rap song uses a choir. It makes me feel really happy with all those ladies’ voices coming and then the guy’s rapping. I think it’s awesome.”
13. “Pink robes are my catnip.”
14. “I’m not gonna get sick. No germ can live in a body that is 65% beer.”
15. “Writer’s don’t read. We write.”
16. “I’ve done things. I wrote half a book about zombies!”
17. “Do you know sucks about getting older? Your friends have known you way too long, they got too much on you. I want to have friends to still lie to me because they don’t want to hurt my feelings. I sadly kind of mean that.”