11 times Jacqueline Voorhees got it hilariously right and only "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" fans will understand
On Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Jacqueline Voorhees (played by Jane Krakowski) is the spoiled trophy wife who hires Kimmy as a personal assistant. She is so out of touch with reality that we wonder how she’s survived this long, but then sometimes, she gets it right on. Here are some times that Jacqueline got it just right that will totally have Kimmy Schmidt fans LOLing.
1. When you’ve had a bad day, and you just need to feel pretty.
2. When you’re questioning everything.
3. When someone tells you to “trust your gut.”
4. When you’re proud of your skillz.
5. When your roomies ask to borrow your stuff again.
6. When your frenemies try to give you dating advice.
7. When you’re making your 5-year plan.
8. When you’re reminiscing about your teenage crush.
9. When adulting is just too much.