10 super awesome gifts to help you be the Leslie Knope of whatever you do
While the days of anticipating new Parks and Rec episodes are long and gone, binge watching the series will never go out of style. From Leslie Knope’s quirky words of wisdom, to Ron Swanson’s realistic guidance with undertones of pessimism, we all still appreciate the lessons learned from the hilarious show.
Are you a huge Parks and Rec fan? We’ve listed 10 awesome gift ideas you can treat yo’self or the Ann to your Leslie with.
1. This awesome campaign t-shirt in support of our favorite Presidential candidate.
2. And this classic and cute “Vote for Knope” campaign crewneck for the chillier days.
3. These Ron Swanson and Leslie Knope pins. Because…duh.
You can buy them on Etsy, here.
4. And this “Be the Leslie Knope of whatever you do” coffee mug for those mornings when you need a little optimism.
5. A Mouse Rat tee to support our beloved Andy Dwyer’s rock band.
6. A lovely “thinking of you” card to give to your bestie.
7. This lovely friendship poster to help you remember what’s most important.
You can buy them from Etsy, here.
8. And this “ovaries before brovaries” ring for when you need a little reality check.
You can buy it from Etsy, here.
9. Ann Perkins and Leslie Knope stud earrings to share with your favorite galentine, or to jazz up any outfit with.
You can buy from Etsy, here.
10.And last, but not least, Pawnee: The Greatest Town in America, written by the incomparable Leslie Knope. And we’re not kidding.
You can buy it on Amazon, here.