16 signs you are totally Schmidt from "New Girl"
1. You find yourself angrily shouting “youths!!!” a lot.
2. You have a weeeeird fear of cats.
It’s not likely your reasoning is the same as Schmidt’s, but hey, you never know.
3. You do a little dance after you eat good food.
Especially pizza, because. . . pizza.
4. You’re the one to say weird stuff like this to your friends:
And yep, your friends make fun of you for it.
5. You give yourself motivational pep talks in the mirror.
Because you DO got this, dawg.
6. You have a taste for the finer things.
So much so, in fact, that you’ve created a new way to pronounce “chutney.”
7. You use your own name as a punny catchphrase.
(Your last name, though, because your friends STILL aren’t sure what your first name is.)
8. You’re unafraid to let people know how awesome you are.
You often remind your friends of this important fact.
9. Sometimes (okay, often), you forget about boundaries.
And your friends often remind *you* of this not-as-important fact.
10. Because you love deeply, even if you can get a little intense (and weird) about it sometimes.
And you will never give up on that love, either.
11. You accidentally get yourself into really stupid amounts of trouble.
(Again, often in the name of love.)
12. You’ve got no shame, because you’re too busy living an awesome life.
Who has time for anything else?
13. And you’ve always got very important insight to add to the conversation.
(What really *are* beans, anyway?)
14. Even if you sometimes say some *questionable* things. . .
15. . . . your heart is always in the right place.
16. And one thing’s for sure: Even if your antics confuse the heck out of your loved ones, they always know just how lucky they are to call you a friend.
Because even if Michael Keaton doesn’t know you exist, you’re one special dawg.