11 signs you're totally Neville Longbottom from "Harry Potter"
1. You stress out. A lot.
About possibly accidentally killing The Chosen One with gillyweed, for example.
2. Mainly, because you tend to forget about everything. . .
Remembralls don’t help with your terrible memory.
3. . . .and bad things happen to you, like, ALL the time.
4. Seriously, did you do something terrible in a past life or something?!
5. But you’ll never give up on anything, because practice makes perfect.
Even if said practicing makes you look a bit idiotic.
6. Because despite your bad luck — or perhaps because of it — you’ve got some serious guts.
After all, it takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
7. Paired with a whole heapload of sassiness.
Yep, you’ll even scream at a giant group of Voldemort supporters, because you DGAF.
8. Because you have heart and you’re always trying to instill that heart in your loved ones.
Even when everyone else has lost hope, even when all seems lost.
9. And you’ll risk everything for the people you care about.
Which is how they know to depend on you.