In 2017, artists like Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar, and Lorde reigned supreme with buzzed-about albums, while artists like Selena Gomez and Cardi B dominated the singles charts and radio play. But just because x, y, and z artist were all the rage in 2017, it doesn’t mean that it’s what YOU listened to. To find your own personal “Best Of” music list for 2017, turn to Spotify’s 2017 Wrapped tool to curate a playlist exclusively for you, based on the music you couldn’t get enough of in 2017.
The Spotify tool doesn’t just create a playlist based on your listening preferences, it also lets you know how many minutes of music you listening to this year, which artists you liked the most, which song you played all the time, and which genre of music you gravitate towards. Most people probably know what they’re into, but I was genuinely surprised to find out that “Bad Liar” by Selena Gomez was my most listened to song. Hey, it’s a banger. You might have seen people screengrabbing these Spotify year-end reviews and sharing them on social media, and now you can finally join the party.
Here’s how to find the secret Spotify playlist that features all your favorite songs of 2017.
1. The easiest way is to open your Spotify app on your phone. Go to the Home Page and look for the “Your Top Songs 2017” playlist featured under the “Made For You” section.
2. To find the playlist on your desktop, go to 2017Wrapped.com.
3. Click on “Connect With Spotify” to log into your account.
4. Once you’re logged in, you’ll see statistics on your listening habits in 2017.
5. Plus, they’ll give you a little quiz to see if you know who your top artists and songs of 2017 were.
6. After you click through the quiz, you’ll land on a playlist featuring the 100 songs you listened to the most this year. It is the exact same playlist that you can find on the mobile app.
What did you listen to in 2017?