Alim Kheraj
March 27, 2017 2:03 am

More and more celebrities are opening up about the need for them to take breaks from their hectic schedules, and Stranger ThingsMillie Bobby Brown is no different.

Having risen to fame after appearing in Netflix’s breakout hit of last year, Stranger Things, the show’s child stars have been pretty darn busy. What’s more, they’ve also become proper celebrities in their own right (even if they do still get star struck), and, in Millie’s case, we’ve even been given a brief glimpse into what she was like when she was little. The actor recently shared an adorable video of herself when she was 7 years old singing Jessie J’s hit “Domino,” and it’s too cute for words.

However, now Millie Bobby Brown has spoken about having to cancel a recent appearance, and it’s all got to do with being totally exhausted.

Sharing a video on social media, Millie explained why she had decided to pull out of an appearance at Collective Con in Jacksonville, Florida this weekend.

“I’ve never had to do one of these videos before, but I’ve had to cancel [Collective Con] last minute, which is something I’ve never done and I’m planning on never doing again,” Millie said in the video.

She finished the video by apologizing to her fans.

“I’m sorry to everyone who’s going, and I promise you guys I’m going to get back to you,” she said. “I love you guys all, thank you so much for your continued support and thank you.”

Following the posting of the video, commenters on Instagram were quick to send Millie their get well wishes, and praised her for taking time out to look after herself.

We’re sending all our positive thoughts to Millie and hope that she feels better soon.

You May Like