8 questions we have about the new 'Entourage' movie trailer
The boys are officially back in town. Mark Wahlberg has finally given us the first full length trailer for the Entourage movie. Are there more cameos packed into this one trailer than a full-length Judd Apatow movie? Definitely. Is the next level coming? We’ll find out this summer.
HBO’s TV series, Entourage, focused on rising star Vincent Chase, and the best friends he took along with him to Hollywood. It’s always been said that the show loosely followed Wahlberg’s own rise to stardom, with his best friends at this side. And of course, Marky Mark makes his own cameo in the movie, complete with his own entourage.
There are some questions that the new trailer raises, though. Sounds like Ari’s the new head of a movie studio (he was offered Time Warner in Entourage‘s series finale), and he wants Vince for his new movie. Good idea. . . or bad idea? Here are some other big questions the trailer leaves us with:
1. How did the boys get here in the first place? Last we saw them, they were — happily — parting ways to do some of their own things.
2. Does Vince even know how to direct? That’s a very good question, Turtle. You can stay for a little bit longer.
3. What’s the movie Vince is making, anyway? What is he spending $15 million on?? We saw a part of it in the first teaser trailer released. . . but I kinda want to see this full movie now because it looks insane.
4. On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are we for whoever Billy Bob Thorton and Haley Joel Osment are playing? They’ve got to be evil, right?
5. Where did Johnny Drama get that banana Hawaiian shirt? It’d look really cute as a beach cover this summer. I’m asking for a friend.
6. Looks like Sloan gives birth in the movie — so just how much time has actually passed between the end of TV Entourage and the start of movie Entourage? It couldn’t have just been 9 months, right?
7. Also, wait, where’s Sophia? Did she and Vince not get married?
8. And who’s the breakout star of this whole movie? We’re betting on Ronda Rousey. The MMA fighter appears to show the sometimes out-of-touch boys a thing or two about how strong women really are.
You have until June 5th to gather up your own entourage and see how this all goes down for real. In the meantime, check out the trailer.
Images via here.