12 Disney Princess quotes we now use in everyday life
1. “I’ve got whozits and whatzits galore. You want thingamabobs? I’ve got twenty.” — Ariel
How you’d use it: A friend asks if you have an extra hair elastic. You reply, “You want thingamabobs? I’ve got twenty.”
2. “There must be more than this provincial life.” — Belle
How you’d use it: What you think to yourself when you’re in a dead-end job and you want out NOW.
3. “A dream is a wish your heart makes.” — Cinderella
How you’d use it: When talking about your all the things you hope happen on the new Gilmore Girls season.
4. “Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?” — Pocahontas
How you’d use it: Your friend asks you if you’re good at something. You reply, “Oh, please. I paint with ALL the colors of the wind.”
5. “Here’s where she meets Prince Charming, but she won’t discover that it’s him ’til chapter three.” — Belle
How you’d use it: A friend tells you about someone she’s dating who she’s not sure she’s into. You say, “maybe you need to wait until chapter three.”
6. “Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me. When will my reflection show who I am inside?” — Mulan
How you’d use it: While staring in the mirror, frustrated that a Pinterest hair tutorial definitely DID NOT turn out like the photos.
7. “Some day my prince will come.” — Snow White
When you’d use it: Literally after every bad Tinder date.
8. “I’m almost there.” — Tiana
When you’d use it: When you’re finally next in the longest line at Trader Joe’s.
9. “The cold never bothered me anyway.” — Elsa
When you’d use it: When someone is being a huge B and you just need to be bigger than them.
10. “A whole new world…” — Jasmine
How you’d use it: When a new app changes your life completely.
11. “I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.” — Princess Aurora
How you’d use it: What you think to yourself when you start crushing on someone.
12. “Let it go.” — Elsa
How you’d use it: Anytime you’ve lost your chill and you just need to get on with stuff.