1. When your period finally starts and you think, “Alright! Not pregnant!”
Time to celebrate with a drink… or several.
2. When you’ve been alternating between stuffing your face with cheese and chocolate all day, because period cravings is a real and serious thing
A vicious, vicious cycle.
3. When you sneeze.
“Well, at least I wore my oldest and ugliest underwear today.”
4. When you see a puppy / kitten / anything cute, really.
Don’t even get us started on a super sad movie like Beaches.
5. When those second day cramps finally kick in and ruin the rest of your afternoon.
“Don’t mind me, I’ll just be dying over here for the next several hours.”
6. When it’s the last day of your period and you think you can get away with just a panty liner, but then your period says, “LOLOLOL. Gotcha.”
“Wow, period. That was rude.”
7. When your body can’t make up its mind between being constipated or opening up the flood gates to some seriously questionable bowel movements.
“Hey, period, how about you make up your mind already? Thanks.”
8. When your boobs decide they want to join in on the pain-party too, even though the “party” doesn’t officially start for a few more days.
“Dear boob-tenderness and swelling, go away. You are not welcome.”
9. When someone walks past and accidentally bumps into you.
SO RUDE. And obviously, you’ll let them know it too.
10. When your mom asks you a question that you distinctly remember her asking you already the day before.
“YOU. DON’T. LISTEEEEEEN!”
11. When you have to get a tampon from a vending machine and realize a) you don’t have quarters and b) the mark up is completely ridiculous.
And then you think, “This should be freakin’ free!”
12. When you catch a glimpse of your freshly broken out face in the mirror.
“Make it go awaaaaaaay.”
13. When someone (probably a guy) asks if you know how to get stains out of sheets.
14. When you were SURE your period wasn’t due for another couple days and ~of course~ you’re wearing your favorite jeans today.
Every. Damn. Time.
15. And finally, when you find a partner who doesn’t care about period sex.
Heart eyes forever.