10 cosplayers who look exactly like the real thing
Everybody (with a soul) loves dressing up for Halloween — it’s the one time of year when you can literally be whatever or whomever you want to be. But there are some super talented folks who don’t just save their costuming for once a year. Cosplayers dress up like the real thing and attend cons, other events, or just stage elaborate and uber impressive photoshoots year round to embody the characters that they love and admire. Considering we can barely sew a button back onto a sweater, we’re so amazed that people can put together such thoroughly convincing cosplays.
While we’re impressed by anybody with the artistic eye and talent to put a cosplay together, there are some cosplayers that go above and beyond — whether it’s extra elaborate costumes, or particularly unique ideas, or the sheer dumb luck of looking exactly like their favorite characters… there are some cosplayers that make us question reality.
Check out these ten UNCANNY cosplay lookalikes below!
1. This Hulkbuster cosplay that IS ACTUALLY A COSPLAY AND NOT JUST A PROP? HOW IS THIS REAL?
The Hulkbusters are a military task force within the Marvel universe assembled to take down the Hulk, so they’ve obviously got to be big and strong. We’re amazed that there’s a person inside this thing.
AND IT MOVES!
2. This Eleventh Doctor cosplayer who looks, like, alarmingly similar to Matt Smith. Seriously, this one is freaky.
(In TOTALLY unrelated news… call me, Eleventh Doctor cosplayer.)
3. This totally adorable Jim Henson cosplay.
It’s not that elaborate or complicated, but it’s so unique, and it totally made us smile.
4. This UNCANNY Jon Snow cosplayer. Ummm, Kit Harrington’s long lost twin, OR Kit Harrington’s long lost twin?
WE know nothing, Jon Snow, especially when it comes to how you look so much like Jon Snow.
5. This too-cute Kiki’s Delivery Service couple cosplay.
6. This mind-bogglingly perfect and seasonally-appropriate cosplay of Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas.
7. This stunning Princess Mononoke cosplay. Seriously, are y’all witches or WHAT?
8. This Legolas cosplay that’s definitely going to make you do a double or triple take.
Legolas, what do your elf eyes see? DOUBLE, Aragorn, we’re seeing DOUBLE.
9. This Merida cosplay from Brave complete with a bow… AND a horse.
10. And last but not least, THIS Harley Quinn cosplay that looks so good we almost don’t believe it.
If ever humanity gets back into witch hunts, we’re starting with these folks, who CLEARLY made a deal with the devil to make these incredible cosplays happen.