1. There is a second stomach for dessert.
And a third for ice cream.
2. And when in doubt, food comes before people.
Except for your closest of loved ones, sandwiches are always top priority.
3. Love yourself and your super cute belly!
Jake taught us that our body is perfect just the way it is. After all, he’s a shapeshifting dog, and he still chooses to stay as his normal, fab shape during non-adventuring times.
4. When in doubt, ask!
Hey, no one wants to be stuck with a dead phone in the middle of an adventure.
5. Practice makes perfect.
Everyone was a beginner once.
6. And it’s important to try your best.
Don’t wanna be no broke baker.
7. Trust your instincts.
If you’re in love, let yourself feel it, because you can’t stop the pumps and bumps!
8. Don’t be afraid to laugh at yourself.
And at life, obvs.
9. Stand up to the misogynistic trolls!
We don’t need no Ice Kings in this world.
10. Love comes in many forms — from friendship. . .
11. . . . to Mexican food.
12. Never forget to express that love.
Even if in eccentric ways.
13. And give that love to *everyone* you care about.
Especially when BMO really needs it.
14. Because we’ve only got one life, so why not spend it the way we want to?
Such as pausing to teach a bug to dance on your way to find your BFF. Oh, Jake the Dog, you have so much to teach us.