Hitting a BBQ today? Here’s Pinterest’s top ten most-pinned Labor Day recipes
If you’re lucky enough to be hitting up a BBQ today, definitely make sure you contribute to the party and bring some awesome food. After all, what’s better than having a plethora of food options available for you and your friends and family? In case you’re a little panicked about what you can bring, fear not. Pinterest has you covered!
The following recipes are the most-pinned Labor Day recipes, and they’re a perfect mix of healthy and delicious, making them ideal for an afternoon spent enjoying the last hours of summer. Dig in!
1. Beer and Bourbon Barbecue Chicken Sliders
2. Antipasto Salad Kabobs
3. Balsamic Steak And Mushroom Skewers
4. Champagne Popsicles with berries and apples
5. Watermelon “Caprese” with Blasamic Glaze
6. Grilled Salmon Skewers with Garlic and Dijon
7. Labor Day Eats: Bacon Jalapeno Chicken Bites
8. Cherry Cola Slab Pie
9. Labor Day Snack: Patriotic Popcorn
10. White Peach Sangria
Happy Labor Day, everyone!