What's Travis Scott's net worth? It's more than I'll make in five lifetimes
While everyone was busy prepping sliders and chips and dip for the 2018 Super Bowl, Kylie Jenner quietly announced the birth of her baby daughter. This will be Baby Number One for her and Travis Scott — they’ve been together since April 2017. The internet has been thrown into a tailspin, since unlike other Kardashian pregnancies, Jenner and Scott kept theirs super low-key until today (which is fine, since, you know, it’s their baby). Jenner announced the news on Instagram, writing, “my beautiful and healthy baby girl arrived February 1st and i just couldn’t wait to share this blessing.”
All the congrats to Jenner and Scott! While this is basically all that we know about mini Kylie, we have a LITTLE bit of info on Travis Scott — including his net worth. According to Metro, Scott is worth around eight million dollars, while Jenner is worth about 50 million. In 2017, Jenner ranked 59 on the Forbes highest-paid celebrity list. While Jenner has a lot going on (Keeping up with the Kardashians, her own show, and her beauty line), Scott has also had success as a rapper.
Here’s what else we know about him:
1. Scott is 25 years old. He was born April 30th, 1992.
2. His birth name is Jacques Webster Jr. Apart from being a rapper, he’s also a record producer.
3. Scott toured with Kendrick Lamar for the Damn tour last summer in 2017. Scott has been nominated for three Grammys, receiving his latest for his collaboration with SZA, “Love Galore.” He’s also worked with Justin Bieber on the pop star’s album, Purpose, and was nominated for a Grammy for that, too.
4. He allegedly dated Rihanna. Yes, THE Rihanna. The two were linked together September 2015 when they collaborated for the song “Woo” from Rihanna’s album ANTI. The relationship was never confirmed by either party, but photos of them getting really close were leaked.
5. Scott and Kanye are super close — Scott described Kim K’s husband as his “stepdad” to Billboard.