A J.K. Rowling-inspired lipstick is coming, and we need to "accio" it to our makeup bag ASAP
Accio, credit cards. Celeb-favorite beauty brand Charlotte Tilbury is releasing a lipstick inspired by J.K. Rowling, and we need it in our lives ASAP. Three years after honoring a dozen of her most beloved celebrity clients by naming lipsticks after them, Charlotte Tilbury is back with Hot Lips 2.0. This time, the makeup artist pays tribute to 11 women and men who inspire her, including the Harry Potter scribe.
According to Bustle, Tilbury said the shade was inspired by looks she and the novelist have created together.
One glance at Rowling’s red carpet history, and you can spot her love of a warm, peachy lip. So it should come as no surprise that the new lipstick, called JK Magic, is a soft peach that’s perfect for everyday wear.
In addition to the Harry Potter creator, the Hot Lips 2.0 Collection features shades inspired by these 10 celebs:
- Amal Clooney, “Amazing Amal”
- Jennifer Aniston, “Glowing Jen”
- Susan Sarandon, “Red Hot Susan”
- Sofia Vergara, “Viva La Vergara”
- Kylie Monogue, “Dancefloor Princess”
- Alessandra Ambrosio, “Angel Alessandra”
- Carina Lau, “Carina’s Star”
- Olivia Palermo, “In Love With Olivia”
- British Vogue editor-in-chief Edward Enninful, “Enigmatic Edward”
- Tilbury’s mother Patsy, “Patsy Red”
On June 18th, Tilbury announced her inspirations for the collection on Instagram.
The collection, which launches June 20th, also marks Tilbury’s first foray into refillable lipsticks. Each lipstick will cost $37; refills will cost $24. Maybe J.K. Rowling’s favorite shade can bring a little magic into our muggle lives.