17 St. Patrick's Day jokes that are too funny not to share
March is finally here and that means that St. Patrick’s Day is almost here, too. Before you know it, it will be time to wear green, hit your favorite pub, and chow down on some corned beef…if you fit into the category of people who like corned beef. And if you’re looking for St. Patrick’s Day jokes to get you pumped for March 17th, you’ve definitely come to the right place. Shockingly enough, this holiday does help create a lot of material for some solid jokes — and some cheesy ones (but those can be major successes if you tell them to the right crowd).
St. Patrick’s Day isn’t necessarily a funny holiday. Although depending on what you do to celebrate, there’s a good chance that if you drink enough, you’ll think everything’s funny. But barring alcohol-induced hilarity, there are actually tons of funny tweets, memes, and jokes out there referencing the greenest day of the year.
In case you want to get in the spirit or share a few jokes in honor of the holiday, these are some of the best. If they leave you in the mood for some green beer, though…well, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
1. Siri is not going to be happy:
2. The only coffee mug you’ll need for the occasion:
3. A truly great pun:
4. And a shirt we all need:
5. Kids will love these jokes (and so will adults, TBH):
6. A prank you can play on your roommate and blame on a leprechaun:
7. And if you want to dial the prank up a notch:
8. A LOT of us get ready for St. Patrick’s Day early — prehistorically early:
9. Sham rocks, get it?
10. Poor, poor Kermit:
11. Pretending is fine around here.
12. When Lent and St. Patrick’s Day overlap:
13. Luck of the IRS:
14. Rainbows are terrible hiding places:
15. You really don’t…
16. Not the worst kind of rash you can have:
17. Green eggs and ham:
Now, you are fully prepared to make everyone around you laugh on St. Patrick’s Day. Don’t be surprised if your friends offer to pay for your drinks — or if they stop talking to you entirely.