30 questions to ask a guy you're dating to get to know him better
When you’re dating, you spend a lot of time with your person. You can have endless conversations about work, family, and friends, sure, but sometimes it would be nice to mix things up. To keep your relationship fresh and interesting, we’ve compiled a list of 30 questions to ask a guy you’re dating.
We love our partners, and we want to know everything about them (yes, everything). We want to know their hopes, their dreams, and what they had for breakfast. And while our boyfriends and girlfriends can certainly answer a straight question, it’s sometimes fun to ask a question they’re not expecting.
So that’s where this list comes in. It will spark an interesting chat between you and your person and teach you a little bit more about them. You talk all day and night, but you don’t always get the opportunity to find out what makes the person you love tick and what makes them, them.
Now, you might get some pushback from the guy you’re dating.
So sit down, pull out this list, and prepare to find out more about this person in a silly, enlightening, intelligent, and slightly ridiculous conversation. Here are some fun questions to ask the person you’re dating. Perfect for a special date — or just a rainy day!
1. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What is the most important political issue to you?
3. What song could you listen to on repeat for the rest of your life?
4. What would your last meal be?
5. What reality show would you love to compete on?
6. What is the most interesting thing you learned in school?
7. Design the best ice cream sundae you could ever imagine.
8. What’s a rule you hated following as a kid that you’d make your kids follow?
9. What’s been your favorite age so far and why?
10. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
11. Cats or dogs?
12. What’s your favorite line from a movie?
13. What quality of mine do you respect most?
14. What is your greatest fear?
15. If you could host a dinner party with four people, living or dead, who would you invite?
16. What is your dream vacation?
17. If you could say anything to the president, what would it be?
18. Who was your first crush?
19. Who inspires you regularly?
20. What do you do when you can’t sleep?
21. Would you rather eat sushi or Mexican food for the rest of your life?
22. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
23. Where was your first kiss?
24. Would you rather splurge on the best house, the best car, the best clothes, or the best vacation?
25. What is your biggest pet peeve?
26. What is your perfect Friday night?
27. If you were designing an amusement park, what would it look like?
28. What is the #1 thing on your bucket list?
29. If you could be any animal for a day, which would you be?
30. What topping do other people love that you’d NEVER put on a burger?