10 blizzard weddings that were beyond fairy-tale gorgeous
While Winter Storm Jonas meant staying cooped up inside for a lot of people this weekend on the East Coast, some of us had marrying to do, and no amount of snow (all 40-42 inches of it) was going to stop a wedding. Here are some stunning, straight out of Snow White blizzard weddings that have us floored:
1. Who says you can’t celebrate your love in an epic snow storm?
2. It gives you an excuse to wear your most regal coats.
3. We love how gorgeous this bouquet looks against mounds of snow.
4. Modern day Snow White and Prince Charming? YAS.
5. And if it gets too cold, you can sit inside against romantic, holiday light-embroidered window panes.
6. Viral wedding photo material right here.
7. Chilly kisses = best kisses.
8. Just a bride and groom posing in front of a snow-covered George Washington Masonic Memorial because #America.
9. We never knew how good a fab coat looked with a wedding dress until now.
10. Congrats to all the couples who got married this weekend! We hope they booked a flight to a tropical, warm place to spend their honeymoon.