People are sharing their weirdest drive-thru stories, and how did one lady get a box of pickles??
Chances are, we’ve all been through a drive-thru at some point in our lives (or go through them on the regular). Now, people are sharing their weirdest drive-thru stories, and how did one lady get a box of pickles??!! A few months ago, Thrillist gave us the 4-1-1 on the craziest drive-thru stories, according to fast food workers. But now, fast food customers have taken to Twitter to reveal funny/weird/crazy/etc. drive-thru stories. Whether you’ve gone through a drive-thru or have worked at a drive-thru window, you’ll probably be able to relate to the below. I know we do, and we’re still in shock — and doubling over in laughter — about some of them.
1. Of course, people want what they want.
2. Sticking to the baby theme, this one made us LOL, too.
3. Of course, being specific is key — when it makes sense, that is. We’re still figuring this one out…
4. Like we said, being specific is key…
5. That’s why it’s always good to double-check our orders before driving away.
6. And some things naturally make sense, no questions necessary.
7. Sometimes, accidents happen.
8. And some accidents are more embarrassing than others.
9. Remember, not all drive-thrus are 24 hours — or open every day.
10. And with all the drive-thrus out there, it’s easy to get confused.
Okay, it’s official: After seeing all those drive-thru stories, now we’re trying to remember our own…though we’re also getting very hungry. Does anyone else want to hit up a drive-thru right now, or is it just us?!