It is extremely important to reflect on America’s history and remember what former presidents have done for the country. But it is also really important to figure out which animals are presidential doppelgängers. Obviously!
1. John Adams and this hamster with static problems.
2. Andrew Jackson and this coiffed ‘n crested rooster.
3. Martin van Buren and this rockhopper penguin with eccentric eyebrows.
4. Abraham Lincoln and this level-headed scruffy goat.
5. Grover Cleveland and this casual seal.
6. William McKinley and this intense-eye-contact hawk.
7. William Howard Taft and this wonderfully woolly walrus.
8. Richard M. Nixon and this proboscis monkey who just. . . straight-up looks like Nixon.