13 pictures that prove Halloween time at Disney World is the *best* time
It’s the most wonderful time of the year: It’s Halloween at the Disney World Resort!
Every year the theme park in Central Florida goes *all out* when it comes to decorating the Magic Kingdom from the ground all the way up to the top of Cinderella Castle. While it might be roughly a billion degrees outside (okay, okay, more like 90°-ish) the atmosphere at the park completely transform everything into a beautiful fall day. Just minus the crisp air and the chance of falling snow.
Halloween at Disney World runs from right now up through November 1st, which means you’ve still got a little bit of time to make your way down to Florida. If you need an excuse to do that, look no further than the fact that Halloween at Magic Kingdom is absolutely g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s, and that’s not even counting the spellbinding nighttime Halloween parade. If you still need more proof, or a good reason to book a vacation to the happiest place on Earth ASAP, we’ve got some orange and pumpkin heavy pictures to really put you in the fall spirit.
The leaves might not change in Florida like they do elsewhere in the country, but Halloween at Disney is just as beautiful.
1. The boo-tiful pumpkin scarecrows immediately welcome you into the park.
2. Look familiar? The scarecrows are based off of costumes you’ll fine cast members wearing on Main Street. U.S.A.
3. Pumpkins and foliage, what more could you want??
4. If you like the colors purple and orange, you’re going to love the Halloween-themed merchandise in all the shops.
5. Don’t forget to look up! There are pumpkins hiding int he windows of many shops on Main Street.
6. It’s okay to admit you aspire to have a centerpiece like this in your own home.
7. Like orange? Like sparkles? Then you’re going to love the brand new Halloween Minnie ears!
8. Don’t forget to take a peek at the Mickey pumpkins at night, as they’ll flicker and glow lighting your way back home.
9. There’s no such thing as TOO many Halloween decorations, even in Liberty Square.
10. The drink inside might be regular soda, but the outside is festive AF.
11. Six words: Candy corn soft serve ice cream.
12. On select nights during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, the dessert party in the park gets a Nightmare Before Christmas makeover, and it’s scary good.
13. And last but not least, everything about Hallowishes.
You can find all of these Halloween treats and many more now through November 1st. [/subheader]