This Instagram account by artist Monge Quentin is the perfect way to say goodbye to summer
Oh, summer. This one’s been a tough one, but it’s also always a little sad to watch it wither away, soon to be replaced by icy winters and mornings so cold it feels *literally* impossible to get out of bed. Luckily, we’ve got Insta to keep our ~summer lovin’~ alive, and this incredible artist makes it all too easy to remember the days we spent warm and cozy on the beach and hanging with our squad. Artist Monge Quentin is an art director at Don’t Try Studio by day, an illustrator by night, and one of our fave creators 24/7.
Here are some of our fave pieces to commemorate summer memories!
1. When we could read for hours and hours
All the books, please and thank you.
2. When we could SWIM, outside, and not freeze
Nothing more calming.
3. When we could celebrate the float trend
Is there a better selfie than a float selfie? We think not.
4. When we could wander the seashore
5. When we could learn to surf from the cute surf instructor
And totally embarrass ourselves by nearly drowning.
6. The Olympics, of course
Our favorite time of year!
7. When we could lay in the sun… and text all day
With sunscreen on, of course.
8. When everyday felt like a vacation
Ugh, don’t leave us, summer!
9. When bikinis were our uniform
Because every body is a bikini body.
10. When nature wasn’t a rare sight
We really need to spend more time outdoors.