This DIY diamond light box will turn your home into a dancing queen's ballroom
Like diamonds in the sky, add some light into your room décor that will make your room shine bright. This DIY diamond light box will make you feel like a million bucks and have your room glinting like a jewel! Say goodbye to your old night lights, and say hello to this new gem.
The secret behind the diamond shine is colorful LED lights! Fill up your DIY light box with colorful bulbs and you’ll see how this changes the game for ordinary night lights. Create your personalized diamond shape by using Painter’s tape to draw out your diamond template and spray paint to outline your prism design. And there you have it.
Check out the video below and light up your life with this DIY!
DIY Diamond Light Box
White spray paint (2 in 1 Paint and Primer works best)
Clear sealant spray paint
1. Create a design using removable tape on the acrylic box.
2. Cover the sides of the box with scrap paper and secure with painter’s tape at the edges to make a clean line.
3. Spray at least 2 coats of spray paint. Allow to dry according to the instructions on the bottle.
4. Spray with clear sealant and allow to dry.
5. Remove the tape.
6. Wrap the battery box for the lights with shiny paper and secure with clear tape.
7. Place LED lights inside the acrylic box.