These lavender bath melts will calm your skin and your soul
Sit back, relax, and let all your stress soak away with these lavender bath melts. Filled with natural, soothing ingredients, they’re gentle and moisturizing on any skin type. Baths are already calming, but this DIY bath melt will take the experience to a lavender level.
With jojoba oil, cocoa butter, and fresh lavender buds, these melts will leave you feeling super hydrated and refreshed. Even better? They include sleep-inducing essential oil, making them ideal for a relaxing bath before bed. They offer the perfect combination of sweet dreams and soft skin. We laven-dare you to not love these bath melts!
Lavender Bath Melts
1 cup raw cocoa butter
4 tbsp. jojoba oil
1/2 tsp. lavender essential oil
Dried lavender buds
Microwave safe pitcher
1. Chop cocoa butter into small pieces and place in microwave safe pitcher.
2. Microwave 2-3 minutes or until mostly melted. Stir to melt small pieces.
3. Add jojoba oil and lavender essential oil. Stir to combine.
4. Pour mixture into silicone mold. Add dried lavender buds and stir to submerge and spread out.
5. Place in fridge to harden more quickly. Wait 2-3 hours until solid.
6. Carefully pop the melts out of the mold.