These are the top 5 most popular YouTube videos of 2016, and yes, they are all worth watching again
It’s December, which means loads of fun holiday things, but also means totally interesting end-of-year lists. And one we always look forward is the most popular YouTube videos roundup! And the top trending videos of 2016 is filled to the brim with goodies. We can definitely remember sharing these YouTube trending videos with all of our friends and staying up late giggling to ourselves about the ~wonders of the internet~.
We have no idea how to explain our sense of humor, or what gets us re-playing a video multiple times a day (we have no shame!) but we do know that we’re not alone, based on these super high numbers.
So what were the most popular YouTube videos of 2016?
5. Off to a solid start with that time pre-teen Grace VanderWaal pulled out her ukulele and got the golden buzzer on America’s Got Talent.
With 46,529,931 views!
4. The super sporty Nike Football Presents: The Switch ft. Cristiano Ronaldo, Harry Kane, Anthony Martial & More.
With 57,223,836 views.
3. The oh-so-scientific question, “What’s inside a Rattlesnake Rattle?” Don’t watch if you’re easily freaked out!
With 59,624,850 views.
2. The definitely going to get stuck in your head hit, Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen/PIKO-TARO.
With 95,626,041 views.
1. And, of course, Adelle’s Carpool Karaoke on The Late Late Show With James Corden.
Coming in at 135,978,002 views!
How many of the most popular YouTube videos of 2016 are you so totally obsessed with? Were there any you’d never heard of before?