9 surprising alternate uses for tampons
Recently, consumers have voiced major complaints about Tampax’s new compact tampon design.
And we all know what happens when we buy an entire box of any tampon and don’t like them. They end up in the garbage or crushed at the bottom of a forgotten drawer. Either way, it’s a total waste of money.
So, we’ve come up with a few alternate ways you can get some use out of any unwanted tampons:
1. As a bookmark for your favorite bedside read.
Because nothing would be more tragic than to lose your place during a really good chapter.
2. As a lovely addition to your new succulent garden.
Because regulating that moisture level can be hard sometimes.
3. As a cat toy for a furry friend.
Because, obviously, they will get more fun out of it than you will.
4. As a mini-sword for an impromptu joust with a friend.
Because it’s always more fun to exercise together.
5. As a cocktail garnish for your favorite happy hour drink.
Because nothing goes better with period cramps than alcohol.
6. As a set of disposable hair curlers.
Because you’ve been dying to try out that new hairstyle you saw on Pinterest.
7. As a DIY pan flute.
Because there’s no better time than the present to pick up a new hobby.
8. As kindling for a really cozy fire.
Because it gets cold at night and this will help you save on your heating bill too.
9. And finally, as the perfect footstool to help you kickback and relax.
Because you deserve it!!