These 9 quotes from our favorite strong women are major stress-busters
We’ve all had that terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. But sometimes, it’s more complicated than feeling like nothing is going right. Sometimes, our responsibilities can pile up bit by bit, leaving our brains feeling totally fried. During these times, it can feel exhausting to just live life like a normal person and all the stress can threaten to burn you out. In order to combat stress, we need some inspiration, so why not gather some wisdom from our fave badass women to remind us how strong and awesome we really are?
In honor of Stress Awareness Month, here are some of our favorite quotes from women that help us when we need to unload some stress:
1. “I’ve probably earned the right to screw up a few times. I don’t want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about.” — Emma Watson
2. “It will never be perfect, but perfect is overrated. Perfect is boring.” — Tina Fey
3. “The moments that make life worth living are when things are at their worst and you find a way to laugh.” — Amy Schumer
4. “Sometimes you just have to put on lip gloss and pretend to be psyched.” —Mindy Kaling
5. “Great people do things before they’re ready. They do things before they know they can do it. And by doing it, they’re proven right.” — Amy Poehler
6. “They say that brick walls aren’t put up to stop you. They’re there to give you a chance to see how bad you want it. And I wanted it bad.” — Viola Davis
7. “If something seems difficult or impossible, it interests me.” — Jennifer Lawrence
8. “Proving people wrong is probably my favorite thing to do.” — Zooey Deschanel
9. “You’re only human. You don’t have to have it together every minute of every day.” — Anne Hathaway
Do you have other favorite quotes from strong women that help you cope with stress? Let us know in the comments!