Turn your Halloween from gruesome to glam with these gourd-geous rainbow pumpkins
Halloween is the time of the year for all things spooky: scary costumes, horror movies, and carving the most terrifying (or celebrity?) pumpkins. Not everyone loves a good scare though. We’ve come to embrace the fun side of Halloween (without all the haunting). If funny costumes and Hocus Pocus are more your Halloween speed, then you’ll love the inspo for these rainbow pumpkins.
These chic porch-toppers may be the complete opposite of things that go bump in the night, but if you’d like to avoid nightmares this is your perfect craft to get into the October spirit. Rainbows aren’t typically the Halloween decor you’d consider, but we think you’ll find this pumpkin design to be just the bewitching accessory to brighten any room. Watch the video and find the instructions below.
Glitter craft foam (red/pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple)
White spray paint
1. Cut rainbow arches out of each color of craft foam.
2. Glue the rainbow arches together.
3. Spray paint the pumpkins white and allow to dry.
4. Use a paintbrush to add decoupage glue to the bottom of each pumpkin.
5. Sprinkle glitter over the decoupage glue and allow to dry.
6. Hot glue the rainbow to the top of each pumpkin.