If you’re like us and feel like your thoughts are always just going and going and going (and are so impossible to quiet down), prepare to fall in love with this magical artwork. Yelena Bryksenkova, an illustrator based in Buffalo, New York, turns the mundane things that make up our everyday lives into nothing short of totally stellar beauty. Bryksenkova is represented by Magnet Reps, a Los Angeles based illustration agency representing unique award-winning artists from across the globe, which proves that this art is absolutely not to be missed. Between the artist’s ridiculously gorgeous prints and their gorgeous Instagram feed, we’ll be scrolling all day, and it’s actually *so* calming.
Yelena Bryksenkova is our fave, and these shots show why!
1. Because working out is so much better in a pool of friends
This is adorable.
2. Because cats are everything
Yes, yes they are.
3. Because picnics are live-giving
4. Because the world is beautiful
Such a necessary reminder.
5. Because packages are actual magic
6. Because the best dates are cozy dates
7. Because night walks are so, so necessary
Something so calming about a midnight stroll with a pal.
8. Because there’s nothing like a good book
Nothing comes close.
9. Because birthday parties are the *best* parties
If we could have one every month, we would.
10. Because stargazing is unforgettable
11. Because hot tea is the best way to get in tune with your ~soul~
So we have a dozen cups a day, obv.