9 times Hilary Duff looked effortlessly perfect running errands
If there’s one thing we find to be the most difficult, it’s picking out the perfect casual outfit. Selecting an ensemble that’s somehow comfy, chic, and laid-back all at the same time is almost like going on a quest to find a rainbow unicorn. Impossible. It feels impossible – especially when you want nothing more than to wear your pajamas outdoors.
Yet, alas, we have Queen Hilary Duff. By some means, Hilary has found a way to look both relaxed and camera-ready every time she leaves her home. While she seems to do this every single day, there are nine specific, Hilary Duff fashion moments that are currently at the top of our lists. Get ready to be inspired…
1. With a letterman jacket over her shoulders, studs on her espadrilles, and a touch of turquoise on her ears, Hilary manages to look as though she’s about to walk on a runway.
2. The fact that Hilary tied the bottom of her tee somehow makes it look as though she’s put so much effort into her look. Plus, that yellow leather jacket is now a summer fashion goal of ours.
3. The asymmetrical skirt, heather grey hat, and perfectly round sunnies make even Hilary’s water bottle look as though it’s a luxe fashion accessory.
4. Those flowy pants. Those wooden heals. That structured handbag. The chic, black, slightly unbuttoned shirt. It’s all perfection.
5. Lesson learned: Over-the-shoulder jackets are a kickass fashion choice. Even that dog is cheering on Hilary’s choices.
6. Should we be adding bell-bottoms to our wishlist? What about a gold chain for our glasses? One thing’s for sure: We are now desperate to have a camo backpack in our lives.
7. At this point, we’re starting to wonder if it’s all about the sunglasses.
8. We wish we looked this put-together after leaving the gym. Actually, we’re not quite sure if Hilary is leaving the gym in this photo because she looks so perfectly casual.
9. We are feeling this neutral airport look. Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’re going to try to get our hands on some ripped black jeans. We’re also going to have to buy black boots to match though, right?
Shout-out to Hilary for keeping it casual. Lizzie McGuire would be proud.