9 things every Olivia Pope fan needs in their life
We’re all waiting not-so-patiently for season 6 of Scandal to premiere. Rumor has it that with the current presidential election being smack dab in the middle of fall and Kerry Washington gracefully carrying her second bundle of joy, the next season won’t premiere until early 2017.
Don’t fret! We’ve rounded up a list of 9 items that every Olivia Pope fan can grab before the next president of Shondaland is announced.
1. A Gladiator tee to help us “represent.”
You can buy this one from Etsy for $12.95, here.
2. Long-stemmed red wine glasses for those great, and not-so-great, nights.
You can buy these Camille 23 oz glasses from Crate and Barrel for $12.95, here.
3. The perfect mug.
You can buy this one from Etsy for $14, here.
4. An ‘adult’ peacoat for those wintery days.
You can buy this gorgeous wine colored one for $146, here.
5. A sophisticated tote.
You can buy this one from Zara for $29, here.
6. An awesome cardigan… Because, Olivia Pope loves herself some chunky knits.
You can buy this one from Everlane for $110, here.
7. A satin pajama set – perfect for downing carafes of red wine, and dancing to Stevie Wonder’s classics.
Like this one from Victoria’s Secret for $72, here.
8. A reference book filled with healthy one-liners for those “Olivia Pope” moments.
You can get it here for $6.61.
9. And last, but certainly not least – the white hat.
We found one for $36, here.