This is how to do one of Kim Kardashian's most low key makeup looks
If subtle, low-key makeup is your go-to no matter the occasion, you’ll want to stick around to learn how to steal this look. The extremely talented Lisa Eldridge mimicked a Kim Kardashian look on beauty blogger Jenny Tan, and it’s seriously beautiful in the most understated way.
The ~lewk~ on Kim
Oh, Kim. You are all things stylish.
The ~lewk~ on Jenny
Seriously, wow! She’s beautiful either way, but we totally see the impact of the low key makeup.
What you need to get this look:
1. Clé de Peau Beaute – Radiant Fluid Foundation
Buy it here for $125.
2. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Buy it here for $35.
3. Tom Ford Shade And Illuminate Intensity One
Buy it here for $80.
4. MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Groundwork
Buy it here for $22.
5. Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Palette
Buy it here for $43.
6. Suqqu Eyebrow Liquid Pen
Buy it here for $23.
7. Nars Blush in Orgasm
Buy it here for $30.