OMG We Bought A House! Episode 12: Anniversary Al Fresco!
It’s our 7 year anniversary (woah) and we decided the best way to celebrate would be in our own backyard! But where to eat?Under the pergola, of course, which I have been itching to get spruced! All it took was some elbow grease, aka a power washer and pretty decor by way of an outdoor rug, potted plants, outdoor curtains, a table and chairs, globe string lights, hurricane lanterns, Buddha fountain, homemade sangria (recipe below) and a DIY outdoor fabric table runner to make our own little outdoor sanctuary! What do you think?
For more OMG We Bought A House Episodes, click HERE.
RED CLOVE SUMMER SANGRIA
- roughly cut fresh fruits and berries (oranges, limes, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and peaches!)
- 1 bottle of dry red wine
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup tripple sec
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- a splash of sparkling water– to taste
- agave syrup– to taste
- cloves– a sprinkle of cloves
- Add all your ingredients to a decanter or pitcher and let sit for an hour or so to really let those juices mix and mingle.