OMG We Bought A House! Episode 11: Dinner's On Us!
So excited to share with you the reveal of our finished dining room! As you probably remember, in Episode 10: Junkyard Junkies, we visited a salvage yard to find some decorative items for our space… and I think they look great…although I need to add “and Kate’s” to that Jo’s Place sign! Our ceiling is a true work of art with wallpaper from Calico. The design is their Lunaris II and it’s inspired by NASA photography of moonscapes and uninabited space… so perfect for a ceiling! I’m just obsessed with the mix of metallic silver and matte greys, it’s my favorite part of the room. We also got a rug, a table and chairs, and created some decorative moments throughout the space!
Let us know what do you think in a comment below!
For past episodes of OMG We Bought A House! Click here.
DIY Glitter Gumballs –I love these glittery ping pong balls to put inside a vintage gumball machine. I plan to hand them to friends as parting gifts….who doesn’t like sparkly balls?!
- gum-ball machine
- ping pong balls
- glitter (I used two different silver glitters)
- a paper plate
- spray adhesive
- Sprinkle glitter on your paper plate.
- Spray your ping pong balls (it works best doing 3 at a time) with spray adhesive so they are completely covered- do this over a trash bag or scrap paper.
- Roll your balls around on your glitter plate until they are completely covered.
- Let dry and carefully place your sparkly gum balls in your gum ball machine!