When we think of our childhoods, it’s a smorgasbord of ’90s knick-knacks and nostalgia and what could possibly be more ’90s than light-up sneakers? Nothing felt better than strutting down the street while emitting all types of blinking lights. And just because you’re an adult doesn’t mean you can’t experience it again! Light-up sneakers are back, you guys, and our inner child is rejoicing. Here are 10 of our favorites:
1. Irregular Choice Vamoose Maxima Sneaker, $214.99
We love the combo of salmon pink and neon yellow—plus, peep that galactic inside.
2. Irregular Choice Return of the Jaunty Sneaker, $223.99
We’re serious about Star Wars and these shoes prove we mean business.
3. Bebe Sport Kenedy Light-Up Sneakers, $89
For those who want something a little more subtle, these shoes are sophisticated yet funky.
4. White Light-Up Sneakers, $130
These shoes are the future Marty McFly dreamed of.
5. Hoverkick Womens Super Nova, $69
With these shoes, you are your own epic dance floor.
6. Women’s Gold ‘El Dorato’ Edition, 69.99 GBP
Just in case the lights aren’t enough, get even shinier with these flashy gold sneaks. (Oh, sorry, “trainers.”)
7. Women’s Silver Edition Light Up Shoes, 69.99 GBP
Cool things off with silver and pink.
8. Women’s Nike Air Max Torch, $150
Now these look like the light-up sneakers we remember.
9. Women’s Nike Air Max Dynasty, $160
This just took late-night running to a whole new level.
Nike Air Stepback With Continuous White Lights, $125
Cool, classic, comfortable. *sunglasses emoji*