Here are the behind-the-scenes Instagram posts from NYFW you need to see
For fashion and beauty bloggers, New York Fashion Week is like Christmas. There are so many outfits to photograph and so many moments to document! It’s a week-long whirlwind of top-notch style.
Since most of us can’t actually go behind the scenes of NYFW, we’re keeping our eyes glued to Instagram to see what’s happening off the runway. Here are some of our favorite moments so far!
1. This futuristic makeup look.
The models at Nicholas K’s show took glam to the next level.
2. This elegant, romantic ‘do.
Do you think he would come over and style our hair like this every morning?
3. Tom Ford’s no-makeup models.
Carolyn Murphy and Amber Valletta look GORGEOUS.
4. When Jordyn Jones and Meredith Mickelson had some fun with Snapchat.
What could make these two even more glowingly beautiful? The adorable deer filter, of course.
5. When hair is ready for its final spray…
Yes, DENIBI, yes. Those blunt blonde bangs are to die for.
6. …and your makeup is ready for last looks.
This is the most beautiful braided crown we’ve ever seen.
7. This fashionable duo.
We aren’t sure who is more starstruck: Tinkerbelle the Dog, or Ralph Lauren model Mattia Regonaschi.
8. When the Fenty X Puma team was all smiles.
The team is hard at work running pop-up shops in both New York and Los Angeles, but during NYFW, there’s always time for a quick photo.
9. This elegant half-up ‘do.
Romantic, textured hair is definitely “in” right now.
10. The casual appearance of Solange.
NBD. (But actually, KBD.) Jeff Taylor is keeping his cool, but we know he’s excited to see her.
11. When the models were pretty in pink backstage at Noon By Noor.
They look stylish AND comfortable.
12. This candid from backstage at Brock Collection.
Looking good, glam squad!