1. If you don’t want to wash your hair, but you’re still a bit sweaty, try this dry shampoo trick: Spray your hair with dry shampoo while it’s still in a ponytail or bun. That way, you’re targeting all your sweatiest areas.
2. To completely revive your hair without washing, quickly blow dry your roots on a cool setting.
3. Use a magazine or opened perfume sample to keep your gym bag fresh.
4. Forgot your deodorant? Makeup wipes are the next best thing for keeping your pits fresh.
5. Another handy use for makeup wipes: If you tend to get really, really red and flushed when you work out, cool down with a cucumber makeup wipe for a minute before hitting the shower.
6. If you work out in the morning, and you take medication(s), always stash some extra pills in your gym bag. It’s all too easy to forget to take your meds when you’re rushing out the door in the morning!