These 10 creepy-cute prints will get your space ready for Halloween highjinks
Halloween basically serves as the perfect excuse to make your space just a little creepier than usual. But instead of using those fake cobwebs or caution tape, wouldn’t it be fun to get decorations that would look great all year round? We love browsing art prints (we have a few cute ones around the office!) and it turns out that Halloween makes a great time of year to revamp that gallery wall.
In the spirit of the holiday, here are some creepy (but still cute, obvs) prints perfect for decorating your space. They’re creative, fun, and spooky — all the things we love in Halloween decorations.
1. This adorable witch we all aspire to be like:
Get it here for $17.
2. This gorgeous tribute to Corpse Bride:
Get it here for $24.95.
3. This adorable portrait of a curious black cat:
Get it here for $29.12.
4. This mysterious scene featuring a lady chilling on a half moon:
Get it here for $48.
5. A friendly, but kind-of-sad garden ghost:
Get it here for $7.50.
6. This portrait of a chic skeleton:
Get it here for $30.
7. A cauldron fit for a stylish witch:
Get it here for $19.
8. This awesome tribute to Wednesday Addams:
Get it here for $22.88.
9. A pink skull that’s actually made out of bunnies:
Get it here for $25.
10. An amazing scene from Hocus Pocus:
Get it here for $23.92.
Now let’s go cast some spells.