A true makeup lover knows that amazing beauty products can come from all sorts of places. You don’t necessarily have to go to a cosmetics specialty shop or a high-end department store to find lipsticks and eyeshadows from our favorite brands. Even dollar stores can be a wondrous place to find inexpensive beauty treasures. Now, you can enjoy the low prices of a dollar store in the most convenient way with Hollar — the first dollar store that is exclusively online!
Hollar has a beauty section that includes some of our favorite brands like Revlon, Essie, and Maybelline. Fill up your cart with these 15 low-cost beauty products, from makeup organizers to nail polish galore!
1. Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Bold Sangria, $2
Yes, your eyes do not deceive you…they have Revlon! Available here.
2. Revlon Nail Enamel in Plunge Pool, $2
Might as well get a blue polish too, so you can do galaxy-themed nail art! Available here.
3. Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Sequin, $2
Then top it off with silver glitter! Available here.
4. 5-Piece Cosmetic Brush Set, $5
Perhaps you need some new makeup brushes? Available here.
5. Lucite Tray Organizer, $3
Organize all your lippies nicely. Available here.
6. Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama, $4
This drugstore fave averages a 4-star review on Amazon and is HALF the price on Hollar! Available here.
7. Quilted Cosmetic Case, $5
A bubblegum pink makeup case just perfect for travels! Available here.
8. Scented Nail Polish Remover Sponge in Grape, $2
Easily remove nail polish by dipping and twisting! These scented sponges also come in strawberry, lemon, and blueberry. Available here.
9. Detangling Hair Brush, $2
Get rid of pesky tangles with this brush! Available here.
10. Essie Nail Polish in Shearling Darling, $3
OMG THEY HAVE ESSIE FOR THREE BUCKS! Available here.
11. Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Poinsettia, $4
Yas honey, that IS a Revlon lippie you can get for four buckaroos. Available here.
12. Eye Mask, $2
Get your beauty sleep with this mask. Available here.
13. Revlon Nail Enamel in Shining Strength, $2
Honestly, you can replenish your entire nail polish collection if you want. They have it ALL! Available here.
14. Cala Easy Makeup Blender, $4
It’s like a makeup blender on a stick! Available here.
15. Disney Princess Hand Mirror, $1
Because OF COURSE you need a princess mirror. Available here.